Interpet* "Aqualibrium" First Aid Salt Additive
• Reduces physiological stress for healthier fish
• Stablises water quality to support your aquarium's balance
A healthy salt/fluid balance is crucial to a fish's wellbeing. When stressed or sick, the salt/fluid balance can be disturbed which further threatens the fish's health.
Aqualibrium First Aid Salt is a unique physiological salt formula which helps freshwater fish maintain a constant internal salt-fluid balance.
Aqualibrium First Aid Salt additive is an incredibly versatile water treatment and can be used in a number of ways:
• As a general aquarium tonic
• As a mild pH buffer
• To help minimise the physiological effects of stress on your fish
• As a supportive measure when treating diseases
To reduce the toxicity of Nitrite
Use to support your aquarium community's immune system to minimise the effects of fish stress and when using medical treatments.