Large Bog Wood
- The Hugo Bogwood is very versatile and can be used for both aquariums and terrariums
- The shape of these make then an amazing addition to any aquascaped aquarium and make a great collection of safety places for any fish
- The wood will need soaking before placing it into your aquarium , or weight it down in your aquarium until the wood becomes waterlogged
- There is nothing like real wood aquarium to make any aquarium look more natural and beautiful. In most natural aquatic habitats, fallen trees, roots, logs, and other chunks of wood are all part of the natural environment. Fish and other aquatic life use these woody debris for places to hide and find food, and beneficial bacteria colonize on wood.
- Bogwood is a beautiful natural hardscape material, ideal for planted nature aquarium aquascaping! An excellent choice for both its beauty and exceptional value.