Reef Sys 326
The ReefSys range is a beautiful, sleek marine fish tank. The most outstanding feature is the ultra clear, low iron glass that is immediately evident. The cabinet hides a sump that is a hybrid of glass and movable plexiglass partitions. which allow you to customise the layout to accommodate your protein skimmer, pump etc.
The twin height adjustable baffles enable the exact adjustment of the water height to suit the equipment used. A separate top up chamber towards the read of the sump also offers room to install an auto top up system.
The ReefSys runs a twin overflow pipework configuration that enables large volume flow. The important emergency overflow standpipe is incorporated within the weir. Balancing the water level is made easy through the highly precise gate valve, which ensures near silent operation.
The UK manufactured cabinet impresses with clean, minimalist lines, soft touch door mechanism and six different hand selected Egger finishes.
Cabinet colour options: Boston Concrete, Grey Nebraska Oak, Natural Nebraska Oak, Pasadena Pine, Silk White, Black Ash
Included in the set: ReefSys glass marine fish tank, cabinet, sump, pipework, filter sock
Model: ReefSys 326
Aquarium Model: ReefSys 326
Volume In Litres: 326
Dimensions: 120W x 55D x 53H cm
Glass Thickness: 12mm
Cabinet Model: ReefSys 326 Cabinet
Cabinet Colour: Boston Concrete, Grey Nebraska Oak, Natural Nebraska Oak, Pasadena Pine, Matt White, Black Ash
Cabinet Dimensions: 120W x 55D x 80H cm
Filtration: Adjustable sump with filter sock
- Extraordinarily clear low iron glass
- Extra depth front to back for amazing aquascaping possibilities
- Superb cabinet collection manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- Six hand selected Egger finishes featuring soft silk matt and lifelike textured wood grains
- Smooth push opening and soft closing door mechanism
- Innovative sumps give ultimate flexibility to the consumer to adjust the chamber sizes as well as the height of water levels through movable plexiglass baffles
- Sump is large enough to house large sophisticated protein skimmers, pumps, and any other equipment required
- Central weir with twin overflow (standard downpipe plus emergency overflow)
- Supplied pipework incorporates precision ball valve adjustment and two filter socks to polish the water