Betta Aquarium Canister Filters are a range of external power filters suitable for aquariums up to 1500L. This affordable filter range is excellent value for money, offering a well made, reliable and low energy consumption filter option at a fraction of the cost of some other competing brands.
The water flows into a multi-stage filtration system, passing through the media trays containing mechanical and biological medias before being pumped back into the aquarium.
The aquarium canister filters include the following features:
• Complete filter media set in 3 easy-to-clean trays.
• (Alternative filter medias can be used in place of the media provided, such as carbon, or contaminant removers)
• Patented revolutionary one-pump ez prime system.
• Pipe kit with spray-bar, outlet nozzle, hose, intake pipe with strainer, suction cups and securing hose clips.
• Colour-coded, easy-to-release, double valve adapter for attaching the hoses to the filter.
|For aquariums up to:
|Filter Canister Volume:
|Pipe work size:
|Dimensions (excluding valves):
|Built-in surface skimmer
Suitable for use in tropical, coldwater and marine aquariums plus Turtle and Terrapin environments.
It is advisable that you clean the filter medias in old aquarium water during maintenance. Do NOT clean the filter medias in tap water as chlorine and chloramines will remove the beneficial nitrifying bacteria that have colonised during the maturation of the aquarium.
This filter comes with 12-month manufacturers guarantee.