|120 x 60 x 148 cm
|120 x 60 x 46 cm
|120 x 60 x 102 cm
|STANDPIPES 2 X 32MM
|RETURN PIPE 1 X 20MM
DD REEF PRO 1200
Our favourite Marine Aquarium here at Aquatech, the DD Reef Pro aquarium range does not compromise in terms of design, functionality or quality. With seven UK manufactured cabinet options including modern oak finishes, matt, satin and ultra high gloss, you will be hard-pressed not to find your perfect match.
The brace-less, Low Iron Glass Tanks are manufactured to perfection right here in the UK and offer a unique size range which has a balanced height to width ratio which is easier to maintain while also suitably easy on the eyes. The depth, back to front, allows easy and systematic coral placement which we think optimises and enhances the viewing of the established aquarium, allowing for an easy aquascape with many shelves for corals throughout the depth of view.
The range includes an excellent functional sump design with the option of a perfectly fitted ClariSea filter roll mechanical filter, generous R.O top up reservoir, skimmer and reactor chamber, as well as a refugium space, all combined with the quality pipework, unique hidden overflow weir with dry cable outlet for hiding wires from pumps and other equipment, and the stunning finish with extra thick cabinet... This range simply oozes quality throughout and we feel they have really thought of everything when designing this system, so it definitely gets our stamp of approval as one of the best reef tanks out there...
We choose to pair these tanks with the ClariSea Sump and ClariSea Gen 3 Auto roller mechanical filter for best results, with amazing water clarity and maximum filtration efficiency, but options also include the Manual ClariSea Roller or Mechanical Filter Socks/Bags if you prefer.
DD REEF PRO 1200
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique 'Invisible weir box' design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special 'Ultra-Flow' weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- “Dry Box “ built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks with silencing plate. (1)
- Lift out filter sock section for easy ClariSea installation. (1)
- Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
- Refugium section for Caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
- Pump chamber. (4)
- Large top-up reservoir. (5)