Botanical support for recovery from bacterial infections in marine fish.
When to use?
Marine Bactonical is a unique blend of botanical extracts formulated to help support fish during or after active bacterial infections, such as finrot, mouthrot or tailrot.
Marine Bactonical is copper-free, is invertebrate safe and can be used simultaneously with other medications.
For best results, apply a 10 day course after using Marine Anti-Bacterial.
- Check water quality using Marine Lab test kits before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after each application.
- Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Monitor skimmer when turning back on - over-skimming may occur.