NT Labs Marine Paratonical (previously Parazoryne) is a herbal support for recovery from parasitic infections, such as white spot in marine fish. Safe for use with all kind of marine life. Can support the regeneration of damaged skin tissue and helps marine fish to regain their original beauty. Should be used daily until recovery is complete and marine fish are back to full strength. Safe to use with invertebrates and soft corals
When to use?
Following use of Marine Anti-Bacterial, Marine Anti-Parasite or Marine Anti-Fluke & Wormer to support fish recovering from white spot (Cryptocaryon), marine velvet (Oodinium) or skin fluke infections (Gyrodactylus). Paratonical is also ideal for minor wounds and torn fins.
Paratonical is a unique blend of botanical extracts formulated to support the fish with their recovery. Marine Paratonical can be used in conjunction with other medications and can be safely used in the presence of invertebrates.
How to use?
- Check water quality using Marine Lab Test Kits before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after each application. Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Monitor skimmer when turning back on - over-skimming may occur.